Download Whatsapp for PC: What is WhatsApp? This may be a stupid question in these days. But still, who are really a newbie to WhatsApp and don’t know about it, let me explain for them a little bit information. WhatsApp is one of the most popular and biggest instant messaging platform used by millions of people at present. WhatsApp allows you to stay connected with your Family, Friends and loved ones just like another highly trending social media Facebook. If you also want to use this app then, you’ve to download it first on your Android mobile which is not a big deal. But, what if you want to download on your PC/Laptop (Windows) without Bluestacks?
Yes, it’s quite possible to download the WhatsApp without Third – Party software on your PC/Laptop. Before, everybody used to install bluestacks software to download the WhatsApp app on the PC/Laptop. But, you won’t need to install the Bluetacks software to download the WhatsApp app anymore. If you want to know the process to download WhatsApp for PC/Laptop then, you’ll need to follow the steps or processes right below:
Guidelines to Install Whatsapp for PC/Laptop, Windows without Bluestacks:
WhatsApp app is officially available for all devices and to open WhatsApp for PC/Laptop, ensure that you must have certain requirements. However, if you want to use the WhatsApp Web Client without Bluestack follow the processes below.
- You need an active account of WhatsApp and make sure that already have the latest version WhatsApp installed on your device.
- You need to stay connected with the internet with both device and PC/Laptop.
- You need updated version of the web browser on your PC/Laptop such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
If you have done with all the necessary requirements which are mentioned above, then you’re able to open the WhatsApp Web Client feature on your PC/Laptop.
Now, your next step is to setup and install the WhatsApp for PC/Laptop by using the great feature.
Need to Setup and Use the WhatsApp Web Client with device
Your PC/Laptop both are ready to use WhatsApp Web Client. The thing is how to setup, right? Just follow the steps below.
- Step1: If you have the latest version web browsers on your PC/Laptop, then open any one and visit this site https://web.whatsapp.com/. Once you visit the site, you’ll get the official WhatsApp website (WhatsApp Web Client feature).
- Step2: Now, you need to open the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your Android or iOS device.
- Step3: Select the Settings tab and Click on the WhatsApp Web. You’ll get scanner feature as a QR code.
- Step4: You need to scan QR code by using the scanner which will display on your PC/Laptop screen (Like step1).
- Step5: If the code is scanned, then the Web Client will be displayed on your PC/Laptop’s screen.
- Step6: Finally, now you can fully access to WhatsApp on your PC/Laptop (Windows).
You’ve just succeeded to install the WhatsApp for Windows PC/Laptop. But, some more steps or process left to follow. So,that you can access to WhatsApp at any time.
Web client’s feature helps you to keep logged into WhatsApp for Windows PC/Laptop unless you log out. Moreover, it allows to sync permanently with your Android or iOS device and message will pop up on both devices.
You’ll see there is no longer user interface – function different between WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp on Android or iOS devices.
To Enable Settings and Desktops Configure Alerts
To access WhatsApp Web, you need to use Web Client feature. Though, you can change some necessary settings. Especially, settings for desktop alerts. So, you can change the setting by following the steps below.
- Step1: You’ll see the blue banner under the WhatsApp of your Profile Picture as “Turn on Desktop Notification”, just click on it.
- Step2: You’ll be asked by Web Client to access to Desktop notification. Click on the “Allow” button.
Now, configure your PC/Laptop or Desktop notifications by following next steps below.
- Step1: Click on the Three (3) dot icon of the Menu. [observe on your profile picture area]
- Step2: You’ll get pop-up list of options below the Menu, Select “Notification”.
- Step3: You’ll see the both “Desktop Alerts” and “Sounds” options which you can select or deselect. You can Enable or Disable the both options too.
Finally, It’s all done! You have successfuly learned how to install and use WhatsApp on PC.
So, These are the process you can try out to download the WhatsApp web on your windows PC/Laptop without the Blue Stacks. There may a lot of ways or process to download WhatsApp on PC/Laptop, but still this the best and great steps that will surely work. All you have to do is to ensure that, you have the latest version of WhatsApp on your Android or iOS devices including internet connections in both. That’s it, start enjoying the WhatsApp web on your windows PC/Laptop too. Please let me know your opinion by commenting on the box below.